DR. WILLIAM RODRIGUEZ & ASSOCIATES
Life has been anything but normal this Spring, and we sincerely hope you and your family are in good health. We are happy to inform you that we are now able to once again provide dental care for you and your family. The Ontario Ministry of Health has lifted the restrictions placed back in March. While many things have changed since then, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your health and safety.
Our office has always followed strict infection control standards, and in order to keep us all protected during this pandemic, and in the future, we have updated our protocols. When we see you at your next appointment, things will be a little different, and sincerely ask for your patience and understanding. We are all in this together.
Here are some steps to follow:
- Before your appointment, we will call you to ask some screening questions. We will again ask these same questions when you come in to the office.
- Your appointed time is reserved specifically for you only, based on your dental needs, and to allow for physical distancing between patients. Please arrive on time. If you arrive earlier than your appointed time, please remain in your vehicle and contact the office at (905) 277-3088 to let us know that you have arrived. We will call you to advise when you can enter the office.
- Our air conditioning will be cranked up to allow for better air circulation. Please bring a sweater with you.
- Please enter via the main doors of the building (follow National Bank), and follow the signs to our back door (which is now our front door) entrance. Our Concierge will meet you at this new front door.
- Our Concierge will perform the initial assessment with you before proceeding to the treatment room. Assessment includes verbal questionnaire, consent form, and temperature reading.
- If you have a face covering, please wear it to the office.
- Please note that only patients with appointments can enter the office.
- Don’t be surprised to see us wearing more protective gear - masks, face shield, gown - than we normally do during your visit.
Rest assured, all these procedures are designed to create the safest environment for you, other patients, and our team.
Thank you for your patience and loyalty throughout this ordeal. We value your trust and
look forward to welcoming you back!
The Smile Centre Team at
Dr. William Rodriguez Dentistry Professional Corporation